Clinical Microbiomics (CM) is looking for a Student Assistant to support our CEO, CFO and Commercial Leadership team (Sales, Business Development and Marketing Leaders).
CM is a world-leading provider of research services within the rapidly growing microbiome field. We provide microbiome analysis services for clients across pharma, biotech, nutrition, and academia. We enable our clients to gain a better understanding of the role of the microbiome in human health and disease and understanding how the microbiome can support better health and longevity.
We are an international team of 35 people, and we need a bright and ambitious student assistant to help us across our commercial activities, including, sales, marketing, business development, competitive intelligence, and ad-hoc company-supporting tasks.
Key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Manage updates in our Customer Relationship Management system (HubSpot)
- Manage updates in our Project Management Tools (Wrike)
- Market intelligence tasks (market analysis, competitor analysis, new leads identification, etc.)
- Marketing Materials incl. client and partner presentations
Ad Hoc support:
- Trade Show / Conference Planning incl. marketing materials, travel arrangements, etc.
- Onboarding support for new colleagues
- General IT support (Mac/Microsoft)
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile and qualifications:
- Studying for a scientific or business bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Structured and organized, with the ability to shuffle independently between many and different tasks
- IT savvy
- Overall good (english) communication skills
We offer a challenging and rewarding position in a fast-paced, team-oriented, non-bureaucratic environment. We have just moved to new offices at Symbion where you will be working directly with our team to support our growth in a rapidly expanding microbiome market.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Klaus Gamst Hansen firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workhours: 10-15 hours per week.
Starting date and interviews: As soon as possible.
For more information about our company, please visit: www.clinical-microbiomics.com