Clinical Microbiomics is looking for Student Assistants to support our bioinformatics team!
Clinical Microbiomics is a world-leading provider of research services within the rapidly growing microbiome field. We provide microbiome analysis services for clients across pharma, biotech, nutrition, and academia. We enable our clients to gain a better understanding of the role of the microbiome in human health and disease.
We are a diverse and international team of 35 people, and we need bright and motivated student assistants to help us in our scientific activities, including data analysis, development and maintenance of in-house R tools, building our data warehouse and ad-hoc scientific tasks.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Studying a relevant master's degree (bioinformatics or similar) or in the last year of the bachelor's degree. Must have at least one year of studies left.
- Experience with programming in R and unix is required.
- Experience with tidyverse, ggplot2, shiny and git are considered a plus, but not required
- A basic understanding of microbiology and genomics
- Team player who can work with people across the entire organisation
- Fast learner and happy to ask questions
- Enjoy working on many kinds of tasks and curious about new challenges
We offer an exciting and rewarding position in a stimulating, team-oriented, and fast-paced environment at Symbion, Copenhagen.
Please send a cover letter (max half a page) and CV to Gustav Lindved (email@example.com) no later than April 18.
Workhours: 10-15 hours per week.
Starting date and interviews: As soon as possible.
For more information about our company, please visit: www.clinical-microbiomics.com