Clinical Microbiomics is looking for a student assistant to support our bioinformatics team.
At Clinical Microbiomics, we help companies and researchers to better understand the role of the microbiome in human health and disease. Through our microbiome research services based at Symbion in Copenhagen, we support clients in academia, biotech, health care, nutrition, and pharma.
We are an international and energetic team of 40 people, and we currently need a bright and motivated student assistant to contribute to development and maintenance of our in-house R-based analysis tools.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Studying a relevant master's degree (bioinformatics or similar) or in the last year of the bachelor's degree. You must have at least one year of studies left.
- Experience with programming in R and unix is required.
- Experience with tidyverse, ggplot2, shiny and git are considered a plus, but not required.
- Team player who can work with people across the entire organisation
- Fast learner and happy to ask questions
- Enjoy working on many kinds of tasks and curious about new challenges
We offer an exciting and rewarding position in a fast-paced, team-oriented, non-bureaucratic start-up/scale-up environment.
Please send a cover letter (max half a page) and CV to email@example.com no later than November 4.
Work hours: 10-15 hours per week.
Starting date and interviews: As soon as possible.