Clinical Microbiomics is a rapidly growing company at the forefront of human microbiome research, and we are looking for a Project Manager colleague.
Your primary role will be to lead, facilitate, coordinate, and track day-to-day activities required to ensure our projects are completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, quality procedures, established processes, and/or the standard terms and conditions of our contracts.
As Project Manager your role will be to:
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Coordinate all activities during a project – from lab to completion of bioinformatics reports
- Secure overview of resources, timelines and bottlenecks
- Identify project-related problems and risks in due time
- Provide feedback on projects to key stakeholders
- Take ownership of our project management tools (Wrike)
- Create laboratory plans for customer projects
- Prepare reports on project progress, capacity and resource usage
- Pro-actively suggest ”work smarter” improvements
- A proven track record in project management
- MSc life science / biology
- 2-3 years of industry experience, could be from relevant student jobs
- Driven, self-starter, detail-focused, “chaser”
- Preferably CRO experience
- Preferably lab experience within the microbiome field
- Preferably experience in clinical operations
Please send your cover letter and CV to Henrik Knudsen at email@example.com
Starting date and interviews: as soon as possible.
At Clinical Microbiomics, we help companies and researchers to better understand the role of the microbiome in human health and disease. Through our microbiome research services based at Symbion in Copenhagen, we support clients in academia, biotech, health care, nutrition, and pharma globally.
We are an international and energetic team of 40 people and offer a challenging and rewarding position in a fast-paced, team-oriented, non-bureaucratic start-up/scale-up environment. We offer flexible working hours and generous parental leave policies.
Do not meet every single requirement? At Clinical Microbiomics, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and fun workplace of colleagues driven by curiosity and with high integrity and empathy. If you are excited about this role but your past experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways, irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion, or ethnic background. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.