Clinical Microbiomics is a rapidly growing company at the forefront of human microbiome research, and we are looking for a colleague to head up our marketing activities and help define, establish, and execute our future marketing strategy.
Your primary tasks will be supporting the growth of Clinical Microbiomics through strategic positioning and increased brand awareness. You will be key in developing our marketing strategy and responsible for various marketing activities supporting the company’s global brand positioning.
Your tasks will be many and varied. We expect you to have the following qualifications/experience - or the ability to effectively lead external partners within these areas:
- Marketing strategy
- Digital marketing (website, organic leads)
- Product/service marketing (posters, whitepapers, videos)
- Scientific writing (presentations, brochures, blogs)
- Creative design (visualization of services/solutions)
- Public relations (press releases)
You will play a central role in the growth of Clinical Microbiomics and will be working closely with our commercial leadership team.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile and qualifications:
- Sc. or PhD in a scientific field and with relevant marketing experience, or
- BA or M.Sc. within marketing and/or relevant scientific marketing experience
- Professional marketing experience
- Excellent and compelling written language skills (English)
- Highly IT savvy (WordPress, LinkedIn at least)
- Skills in graphic design is considered an advantage (photos, figures, videos etc.)
- Knowledge of microbial genomics, microbiology, bioinformatics is also considered an advantage
At Clinical Microbiomics we help companies and researchers to better understand of the role of the microbiome in human health and disease. Though our microbiome research and analysis services for clinical studies we support clients in biotech, global nutrition, and pharma companies as well as universities and hospitals.
We are a diverse and energetic team of 35 people and want to tell the world about our company and the fascinating microbiome research projects we are part of. We offer a challenging and rewarding position in a fast-paced, team-oriented, non-bureaucratic start-up/scale-up environment. We are located at Symbion in Copenhagen but support clients globally.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Klaus Gamst Hansen at email@example.com.
Starting date and interviews: As soon as possible.