Clinical Microbiomics is seeking a strong researcher with broad biological knowledge and experience within the microbiome field. The candidate will work with development and application of state-of-the-art microbiome bioinformatics tools and platforms to capture microbiome insights for clients working with research and product development in a broad range of clinical indication areas, including infant nutrition, metabolic diseases, infectious diseases and pre- and probiotics.
Your main responsibility will be to manage and run client microbiome analysis projects and be an integral part in the operations, such as:
- Drive client projects from data analysis to interpretation, reporting and knowledge-transfer to clients.
- Contribute to internal innovation, development and optimization projects depending on your profile and interest.
- Interact with sales team and clients to translate client research questions into analysis plans
Required education/skills and personal qualifications:
- A degree in a computational life-science discipline, such as bioinformatics, systems biology or data science on biological data, or microbiology with experience in data analysis.
- Knowledge of microbiome research.
- Experience with programming and data analysis in R and working in a Linux environment.
- Good communication skills in written and oral English.
Additional skills of interest:
- A finisher, who can keep and provide the overview of your work and deliver on time.
- Independent and responsible
- A team-player and thrive in a collaborative environment.
What we offer
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and a rewarding career opportunity in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment within a field of rapidly increasing global interest.
- You will be working in a dynamic and skilled team and have plenty of opportunity to develop yourself and shape the company. Clinical Microbiomics’ offices are located in central Copenhagen in Denmark.
Please submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021. Start date: As soon as possible.
Be aware that interview will be held on an ongoing basis until a candidate has been employed.
About Clinical Microbiomics
Clinical Microbiomics is a global leader in advanced microbiome analysis. Our key focus is development of innovative bioinformatics and machine-learning technologies for servicing clients in pharma, biotech, and academia.
Our services range from customized and exploratory microbiome projects to phase III clinical trials and longer-term discovery partnerships where we utilize our technology platform to discover therapeutic or biomarker leads from human microbiome data.
We offer a unique position in an international and dynamic environment, with the opportunity to influence your own role within the company. We work in an atmosphere driven by science and creativity, in which you will be able to make a difference.
Entry level, Experienced